IT Specialist/Junior Salesforce Administrator
FULL-TIME / ON-SITE
Looking to grow your IT skills and expand your knowledge into Salesforce? This is an opportunity to gain experience in the design, development and build of a new CRM model on the Salesforce platform.
KM Associates is looking for a candidate with a strong Information Technology background to join our team. The IT Specialist/Junior Salesforce Admin role will provide practical IT assistance across all aspects of the business. A heavy concentration will also support our external Salesforce developers, focusing on the day-to-day development, configuration, and infrastructure to build our custom CRM system.
The person in this role must possess strong communication skills, and have the ability to work effectively in a team setting, collaborating, and communicating closely with team members and other stakeholders.
Essential Job Functions
- As the initial point of contact, diagnose and resolve end-user technical issues
- Install and configure laptops and desktops
- Assist in running applications and services including Office 365, Vonage Phone System, etc.
- Maintain inventory of desktop applications and tools across the company including software versions, license keys, and maintenance/support contract info.
- Provide status report on trouble tickets and projects daily to the Management team
- Gather and analyze help desk requests and reported issues to determine the best method of resolution
- Maintain large peripherals such as copiers and network printers
- Create reference and training materials
- Perform advanced Salesforce administration (Sandboxes management, Salesforce release, and patches, User management, workflow and approval rules, Permission Sets, etc.)
- Documenting processes and changes to the salesforce system
- Manage user, profiles, sharing rules, roles, and other database objects
- Train internal users on new and existing functionality
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to develop business solutions
Knowledge and Ability
- Excellent ability to clearly communicate solutions with internal and external resources from all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team on multiple tasks at once.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills with strong attention to detail.
- Must possess strong proven time management and organizational skills.
- Strong desire to understand the Salesforce platform and best practices.
- High sense of service, willing to help and have various interactions with our internal users
- Able to evolve in/adapt to a fast-growing environment
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Positive attitude and ability to motivate others
- Windows OS Hardware and software configuration
- Information security
- Cloud-based technologies (Box, MS Teams, Azure, SharePoint, OneDrive, etc.)
- Webex, Zoom, and other video conferencing technologies
- Understanding of network and computer systems, including printers, network scanners, peripherals, mobile devices, and emerging technologies.
- Third-party applications such as ArcGIS, DocuSign, Slack, SurveyMonkey, Adobe, and others.
- Understanding of basic Project Management concepts
- Audio/Visual hardware technologies
- Experience managing profiles, permission sets, role hierarchies, and security settings.
- Experienced in a hybrid technical environment (both Windows and Apple)
- Salesforce certifications are preferred but not required
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- Salesforce Certified App Builder
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years technical supporting end-users with computing hardware, software, and networking protocols.
- This is not a supervisory role
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org