April 25, 2013

Temporary Place of Assembly Permit

Warm Weather. Parties. Permits. Now that spring is here, events tend to pop up all over the city. In order to hold a short-term indoor or outdoor event, the Department of Buildings requires that you obtain a Temporary Place of Assembly Permit (TPA). A licensed professional must submit drawings which should include, but are not limited to:

  • Layout Details
  • Occupant Load
  • Exit Signs
  • Life Safety

It is important to keep these requirements in mind so that you can obtain a TPA Permit in time for your event.

Should you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us at info@kmaofny.com or (212) 563-6760. We’ll be happy to answer your questions and get you started on your TPA Permit.

Previous Post All Posts Next Post